- Need to replace existing double glazing?
- Want the latest look?
Our smart, well-designed uPVC windows offer so much more than just thermal efficiency and low maintenance materials. With a wide range of designs ranging from sleek contemporary to traditional heritage, our uPVC windows always look the part inside and out.
Why UPVC windows?
Our uPVC windows are designed with everyday living in mind, and feature:
- Smooth, safe casement opening for maximum versatility
- Fire escape hinges as standard
- Steel reinforcement for added strength and security
- 28mm, A-Rated double glazed units to increase thermal efficiency and reduce noise as standard
- Lockable handles and multi-point locking for added security
- Available in a range of colours and finishes
- Toughened glass where required by building regulations
- Low maintenance, durable and easy to clean
Our range of uPVC windows are available for almost any style of project:
- Replacing old double-glazed, glazing, wood or aluminium windows
- Contemporary, designer windows for new build homes
- Renovation and restoration projects
- Window replacement in conservation areas
- New extensions, lofts, and conversions
uPVC windows for
new homes and new builds
If you’re building a new property, you can specify every element of your home’s windows, including the exact size, style, shape and features for your uPVC windows. Unlike other window companies, with Koncept you can choose from three easy ways to get the windows you want:
- Supply only and collect from our Wokingham warehouse
- Supply only with delivery to your site
- Supply and fit by our experienced team of uPVC window fitters
uPVC windows for vintage
and historic homes
uPVC windows are no longer the sworn enemy of conservation areas! Thanks to improvements in manufacturing techniques, uPVC windows can mimic historic styles of windows in a variety of ways. This includes:
- Replicating the joints seen in hand-built wood windows
- Authentic window features such as Georgian glazing bars or lead lights
- Heritage ironmongery
- Realistic woodgrain effect
- A variety of colours – not just white!
uPVC windows are made from uPVC (unplasticized polyvinyl chloride), a remarkably strong, rigid and lightweight plastic. Sealed double or triple glazing units, known as IGUs, form the glazed part of the window. These sit within a uPVC window frame. High quality metal openers, locks and handles are fixed to create a durable, sturdy and secure window.
uPVC windows for life
Our uPVC windows carry a long-life guarantee including 10 years on frames, locks, hinges, handles, gaskets and seals. Our double or triple glazed sealed units are guaranteed for 5 years.