Doors by Koncept
If you have a view, or want a seamless transition from inside space to outside area, we have the aluminium sliding doors that make it possible.
Why choose an aluminium sliding door?
Aluminium sliding doors have slimmer frames than bifolding doors. So, you can enjoy the maximum glass area, for an unobstructed panoramic view of your outside space.
Our aluminium sliding doors are constructed using a strong and slimline aluminium frame that supports bigger glass areas, for better views and more natural light. What’s more, every aluminium sliding door system we supply exceeds modern building regs for energy efficiency, so the warmth stays in your home, and summer heat stays out – until you open the doors!
Inline or ‘Lift & Slide’
Our aluminium doors are available in two formats:
- Inline glass doors: The in-line action allows the door to glide effortlessly with a gentle push, and is ideal for most glass panels.
- Lift & Slide glass doors: the lift and slide action is used for very large panoramic glass panels, for added stability and security.
EdgeGlide is an excellent quality aluminium sliding door for those who want an elegant design without breaking the bank. The EdgeGlide features an ultra-slim 42mm frame and glass panes up to 2.2m x 2.6m in size. So you can enjoy seeing more of your view and less of your sliding door! The EdgeGlide comes in three standard colours – white, black or on-trend anthracite grey – or you can specify your own RAL colour. At Koncept, we love the EdgeGlide sliding door as it offers impressive quality at a really great price.
Five great reasons to
buy aluminium sliding
doors from Koncept
- Space-saving. Sliding doors are the perfect solution if you have a limited area of space, that’s just too tight for a bi-folding door.
- Panoramic views: With more glass and less frame, aluminium sliding doors show off your views perfectly, with less intrusive frame.
- Energy efficiency: All our aluminium sliding glass doors exceed modern building regs for energy efficiency by featuring thermally broken aluminium frames, paired with highly efficient glazed units.
- Sustainability: Aluminium is one of the planet’s most sustainable building materials, as it is readily available, 100% recyclable and doesn’t rust or rot.
- Koncept’s great service: Whether you want us to supply and fit your aluminium sliding doors, or just supply, you’ll enjoy the same level of excellent service and product guarantees.
ALUK sliding doors are high performance doors that let the light flood in and keep the cold out!
Lift & Slide Doors
The high performance ALUK lift & slide door expands the possibilities even further:
- Six configuration options
- Single, double or triple track options
- Smooth glide action on stainless steel rollers
- Glass panes as large as 3000 x 3000mm for a full panoramic view
- Floor to ceiling height panels
- Available in three standard colours, dual colours, or in any RAL colour
Inline Sliding Doors
This stylish inline sliding door features a more robust frame that allows even larger panes of glass, with maximum sash dimensions up to 2500 x 3000mm. Available in standard colours or in any RAL colour of your choice, an ALUK Inline Sliding Door can really give your home the “wow factor”.
Looking for the best
Come and see our full range of doors and windows in action at our new showroom. You can wander around at your leisure, feel the smooth action of our sliding doors, and ask any questions you like. Or call us with your requirements, some rough measurements and we’ll create you a fully-itemised quotation without the need for a site visit.